A well designed benefit plan is an integral part of an employee’s compensation package. It helps protect employees and their dependents from medical and financial hardship and provides benefits that employees would not have access to, or could not afford, on an individual basis.
Studies have shown that employees place high value on their benefit program. Indeed, a well-designed benefits package is an excellent strategy for attracting and retaining employees.
Introducing G.R.I.P. (Group Refund Insurance Program)
The G.R.I.P. methodology has been proven to be one of the most sustainable methods to deliver group benefits. Our exclusive program provides the following unique benefit solutions:
• Net TLR’s of 88%
• Refunds on fully insured plans
• Stable renewals
• Flat & competitive pooling charges
• Full transparency of calculations
• No negotiations and no games
• ASO plans welcome
• Refunds on Life Insurance
• Drug rebates (through Reformulary)
• The ultimate in sustainability
• Ability to work with multiple carriers
• Millions refunded to clients
Imagine receiving a cheque for 10% of your health insurance premiums returned to you!
More Than Just Consultants
When a Lawrie Insurance Group Consultant takes an active role in the management of your benefits program, your management team is better able to focus on the short and long term business affairs of the company.
As your Consultant we deliver service on:
• Plan Design & Funding Arrangements
• Administrative support
• Renewal Analysis & Negotiation
• Employee Communication
As your Advocate we provide advice on:
• Claims Assistance
• Marketing Strategies
As your Counsel we provide guidance on:
• Benefits Program Business Plan
• Program Evaluation & Analysis
• Marketplace Information & Research
• Benchmark Studies (Competitiveness)
• Actively manage Drug Utilization
Talk to one of our benefit consultants today at 1-800-661-1518 or fill our the form below to request a time that we can contact you.